The 34930 provides the highest level of electrical protection for your RV than any other system on the market. This unit provides 2400 joules of surge protection.
Continuously monitors and displays:
- Voltage and amp draw (RMS)
- Includes anti-theft lock ring on cord
- Multi-mode surge suppression
- Commercial-grade, brass receptacle
- Automatic reset on power restoration
- 10 second countdown startup sequence
- 128 second reset delay protects A/C compressor
- LCD display on unit, Does NOT work with a wireless Monitor
- Convenient Easy-T-Pull™ handles
- Power surges
- Open ground
- Open neutral
- Elevated ground line current
- Low (<102V) and high (>136V) voltage
- Overheating receptacle
- Reverse polarity
- Miswired pedestal
The 34930 has a lifetime warranty that includes connected equipment coverage. This mean that if this unit fails to do what it was intended to do and damage occurs to equipment in your RV that Surge Guard will pay for those damages. (Click here to see warranty information for more details)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Surge Guard 34930 Total Electrical Protection System
Surge Guard released a new Total Electrical Protection System ...
TechnoRV Surge Guard Learning Series: Locking up the Surge Guard 34950 and 34930 to the RV Pedestal
If you use an outside Surge Guard Electrical Protection System...
Surge Guard vs Progressive Industries: Which Electrical Protection System is Best for RVs?
The topic of Surge Guard vs. Progressive Electrical Protection...