The 34950 is the best 50 amp RV Surge Protector that provides the highest level of electrical protection for your RV, more than any other system on the market. This unit provides 4200 joules of surge protection, and the closest competitor is only 3580 joules of surge protection.
Continuously monitors and displays:
- Voltage and amp draw (RMS)
- Low and high frequency protection
- Includes anti-theft lock ring on cord
- Patent-pending RV side open neutral protection (50A only)
- Multi-mode surge suppression
- Commercial-grade, brass receptacle
- Automatic reset on power restoration
- 10 second countdown startup sequence
- 128 second reset delay protects A/C compressor
- LCD display (English)
- Convenient Easy-T-Pull™ handles
- Power surges
- Open ground
- Open neutral – line and load side
- Elevated ground line current
- Low (<102V) and high (>136V) voltage
- Overheating receptacle
- Reverse polarity
- Miswired pedestal
- High neutral current (50A model)
The 34950 has a lifetime warranty that includes connected equipment coverage. This mean that if this unit fails to do what it was intended to do and damage occurs to equipment in your RV that Surge Guard will pay for those damages. (Click here to see warranty information for more details)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Surge Guard 34951 RV Electrical Protection System
Surge Guard released a new Total Electrical Protection System ...
Can You Use a Surge Guard 34950 (50A) on a 30A Pedestal?
Eric Johnson from TechnoRV answers a common customer question ...
What Information Does the Surge Guard 40301 Wireless Monitor Provide?
Surge Guard released 2 new Total Electrical Protection Systems...
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
When I got my RV I did a lot of research and found TechnoRV. The electrical information guide that they provided told me everything I needed to know about protecting my RV. I bought the Surge Guard because they have been a industry leader, and I have had no issues with the unit. Easy to set up, easy to see the readout, and already saved me a few times.