A smoother journey starts with a Garmin RV GPS
- RV navigator with high-resolution 10” edge-to-edge touch display
- Custom routing takes into account the size and weight of your RV then finds the best route for your vehicle
- Provides road warnings to keep you aware of steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more
- Includes a directory of RV parks and services, TripAdvisor® traveler ratings plus integrated content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA®, iOverlander™, PlanRV™ TripAdvisor®, Foursquare® and more
- Control with your voice, and enjoy hands-free calling and built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity for easy map and software updates without a computer
- Map updates included; preloaded street maps for North America with coverage of the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas. Map updates can be completed with WiFi or included USB cable.
- RV 1090
- Vehicle suction cup with powered magnetic mount
- Screw down mount
- 1" ball adapter with AMPS plate
- 12 Volt Vehicle power cable (Unit needs to be plugged into power when using.)
- USB cable (Used for updates only. Updates can also be completed with WiFi.)
LARGE NAVIGATOR SCREEN
This large 10” GPS navigator features a bright, high-resolution edge-to-edge touchscreen display so you can easily see important information — in landscape or portrait mode.
CUSTOM RV ROUTING
RV 1090 takes into account the size and weight of your RV, then finds a suggested route. And you can save profiles for multiple vehicles or trailers.
Know of upcoming steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more before you get to them. Detailed elevation information helps you prepare for possible steep grades along the route.
RV PARKS AND SERVICES
Simplify your trip with a preloaded directory of RV parks and services plus content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA®, iOverlander™, a directory of U.S. national parks and PlanRV™.
EASY TRIP PLANNING
Pair with the Garmin Drive™ app to easily import and share routes and share GPX files.
Need directions? Just say, “OK Garmin,” and tell RV 1090 where to take you. It responds to your spoken requests and then navigates to wherever you need to go.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to keep your maps and software up to date without using a computer. On-screen cues show when new updates are available.
LIVE TRAFFIC AND WEATHER
When paired with the Garmin Drive app, live traffic helps you avoid delays and find detours. Also, view detailed weather forecasts, current conditions, animated radar and more.
LIVE FUEL PRICES
Connect with the Garmin Drive app to get updates of real-time fuel prices along your route.
Built-in BLUETOOTH® wireless technology lets you sync your compatible smartphone with RV 1090 to make calls without taking your hands off the wheel.
When paired with the Garmin Drive app, you’ll be able to see text messages and other notifications from your phone displayed on the navigator’s screen.
View TripAdvisor traveler ratings for hotels, restaurants and attractions along your route or near your destination.
Make traveling more enjoyable with pictures and descriptions of notable parks, monuments, museums and historic sites.
Discover and enjoy some of America’s most treasured natural resources. Easily navigate within the parks to visitor centers, picnic areas, campgrounds and more.
FIND PLACES BY NAME
Preloaded Foursquare® data on your navigator makes it easy to find new shops, restaurants and millions of other popular places.
Your navigator includes map updates and comes preloaded with street maps for the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas.
WORKS WITH BACKUP CAMERAS
Pair RV 1090 with our BC™ 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately) or compatible third-party wired cameras to help you can see what’s behind you.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The screen is big, crisp, and easy to use. First rate product and works great for my big dash and window area of my Class A.