Advanced GPS Navigator with Built-in Dash Cam for the RV and Camping Enthusiast
- RV navigator with high-resolution 7” touch display plus built-in dash cam to record your drive and enable features such as forward collision and lane departure warnings¹
- Custom routing takes into account the size and weight of your RV then finds the best route for your vehicle²
- Provides road warnings to keep you aware of steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more
- Includes a directory of RV parks and services, TripAdvisor® traveler ratings, plus integrated content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA®, iOverlander™, PlanRV™, Foursquare® and more
- Control with your voice, and enjoy hands-free calling³ and built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity for easy map and software updates without a computer
- Map updates included; preloaded street maps for North America with coverage of the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas
- RV 785 GPS Unit
- Vehicle Suction Cup with Powered Magnetic Mount
- microSD Card
- Traffic Receiver/Vehicle Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Manual
Record Your Drive
The built-in dash cam records your drive and automatically saves footage if it detects an incident, including the GPS details of when and where it occurred.
Stay Aware of Your Surroundings While Driving
Camera-enabled features, including lane departure warning¹ and forward collision warnings¹, promote added driver awareness.
View Navigation at a Glance
This 7” GPS navigator features a bright high-resolution touch display so you can easily see important information.
Get Custom GPS Routes
RV 785 takes into account the size and weight of your RV then finds the best route². And you can save profiles for multiple vehicles or trailers.
Outsmart the Traffic
With the included traffic cable, Garmin Traffic service comes ready to use right out of the box.
Know What’s Ahead On Your Route
Get extra awareness with road warnings that let you know of upcoming steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more. Even view upcoming elevation information in detail to prepare for possible steep grades along the route.
Find the Best Campgrounds
To help you locate the best places for a pit stop, the RV 785 navigator includes a directory of RV parks and services plus additional content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA, iOverlander and PlanRV, which you can filter by price, amenities and more. The navigator will also show campsites, rest areas and other amenities coming up on your route.
Enjoy Road Trips with TripAdvisor
View TripAdvisor traveler ratings for hotels, restaurants and attractions along your route or near your destination.
Sites From the HISTORY® Database
Make traveling more enjoyable with pictures and descriptions of notable parks, monuments, museums and historic sites from the HISTORY database.
National Parks Directory
Discover and enjoy some of America’s most treasured natural resources and experiences with the included U.S. national parks directory. Easily navigate to places within the parks, including visitor centers, picnic areas, campgrounds, trailheads and more.
New Shops and Restaurants Based on GPS Location
This navigator comes preloaded with Foursquare data, making it easy to find millions of new and popular places.
Use Hands-free Features While Driving
Keep your hands on the wheel, and take advantage of smart features such as hands-free calling, smart notifications³ from your compatible smartphone and voice-activated navigation. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity makes map and software updates a snap.
Get More From the App
There’s even more when you download the Garmin Drive™ app to your compatible smartphone. Access live traffic, advanced weather and photoLive traffic cameras — right on your RV 785 navigator4.
Back up with Confidence
Need help backing out of tight spaces? RV 785 is compatible with our BC™ 35 wireless backup camera. Pick one up to get a better look at what’s behind.
Mount with Ease
RV 785 comes with a powered magnetic mount that makes it easy to attach and detach to the device. It also features a video-in port that you can use with third-party wireless cameras.