A smoother journey starts with a Garmin RV GPS
- RV navigator with high-resolution 8” edge-to-edge touch display
- Custom routing takes into account the size and weight of your RV then finds the best route for your vehicle¹
- Provides road warnings to keep you aware of steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more
- Includes a directory of RV parks and services, TripAdvisor® traveler ratings plus integrated content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA®, iOverlander™, PlanRV™ TripAdvisor®, Foursquare® and more
- Control with your voice, and enjoy hands-free calling² and built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity for easy map and software updates without a computer
- Map updates included; preloaded street maps for North America with coverage of the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas. Map updates can be completed with WiFi or included USB cable.
- RV 890
- Vehicle suction cup with powered magnetic mount
- Screw down mount
- 1" ball adapter with AMPS plate
- 12 Volt Vehicle power cable (Unit needs to be plugged into power when using)
- USB cable (Used for updates only. Updates can also be completed with WiFi)
LARGE NAVIGATOR SCREEN
This large 8” GPS navigator features a bright, high-resolution edge-to-edge touchscreen display so you can easily see important information — in landscape or portrait mode.
CUSTOM RV ROUTING
RV 890 takes into account the size and weight of your RV, then finds a suggested route1. And you can save profiles for multiple vehicles or trailers.
Know of upcoming steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more before you get to them. Detailed elevation information helps you prepare for possible steep grades along the route.
RV PARKS AND SERVICES
Simplify your trip with a preloaded directory of RV parks and services plus content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA®, iOverlander™, a directory of U.S. national parks and PlanRV™.
EASY TRIP PLANNING
Pair with the Garmin Drive™ app2 to easily import and share routes and share GPX files.
Need directions? Just say, “OK Garmin,” and tell RV 890 where to take you. It responds to your spoken requests and then navigates to wherever you need to go.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to keep your maps and software up to date without using a computer. On-screen cues show when new updates are available.
LIVE TRAFFIC AND WEATHER
When paired with the Garmin Drive app, live2 traffic helps you avoid delays and find detours. Also, view detailed weather forecasts, current conditions, animated radar and more.
LIVE FUEL PRICES
Connect with the Garmin Drive app to get updates of real-time2 fuel prices along your route.
Built-in BLUETOOTH® wireless technology lets you sync your compatible smartphone with RV 890 to make calls3 without taking your hands off the wheel.
When paired with the Garmin Drive app, you’ll be able to see text messages and other notifications2 from your phone displayed on the navigator’s screen.
View TripAdvisor traveler ratings for hotels, restaurants and attractions along your route or near your destination.
Make traveling more enjoyable with pictures and descriptions of notable parks, monuments, museums and historic sites.
Discover and enjoy some of America’s most treasured natural resources. Easily navigate within the parks to visitor centers, picnic areas, campgrounds and more.
FIND PLACES BY NAME
Preloaded Foursquare® data on your navigator makes it easy to find new shops, restaurants and millions of other popular places.
Your navigator includes map updates and comes preloaded with street maps for the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas.
WORKS WITH BACKUP CAMERAS
Pair RV 890 with our BC™ 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately) or compatible third-party wired cameras4 to help you can see what’s behind you.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought this from the great folks at TechnoRV and I really like it. Still learning but so far it works great and I can easily see the display while driving. The mounting system is solid and very easy to detach just the GPS and hand it to your Co-Pilot for review and updating. Well worth the money to insure I don't go down the wrong road.
I loved how my questions were answered so quickly. It's rare these days. Well done, guys! I've already spent over $2,000 additionally because I am so impressed with your company.
Wow we haven’t been able to make a full trip with it, but using it in the area to see how it works has been impressive. Looking forward to making this a planning and traveling till next year
Been using while on the road for 3 weeks now while on the road pulling 5th wheel. I'm more than satisfied, it has some very useful features that I didn't think I would use like up ahead and campsites and several others. With car or rv mode its handy to get around without the rv. It's been accurate except once in car mode took to an odd spot but perhaps that was me. The audible prompts are very timely for example nearly 2 miles before exits, Then continues, and if turning then need to turn again soon it will tell you that, or to get in certain lane. Big screen is awesome, excellent graphics.
TechnoRV has done it again by bringing this awesome unit to the market. The 8 inch screen is spectacular, and it is so easy to use. So far, this unit has not let me down.