PRICING: Due to Manufacturer Guidelines, in order to view pricing, you must add the product to the cart.
The Pepwave Max Transit DUO Cat 12 LTE Advanced router is perfect for RVers and travelers looking to use cellular data and campground WiFi to stay connected on the road. You can load up to 4 SIM cards into this router from multiple carriers and use 2 SIM cards at a time creating more additional bandwidth through cellular bonding. You can also use it to connect to campground WiFi when needed. This router will turn your cellular signal and the local campground WiFi into a secure WiFi network of your own, right inside of your RV!
Cat 12 Dual-Modem Router
- The Max Transit DUO has a dual Cat 12 cellular modem. This means you can use two SIM cards (cellular plans) at the same time to access the internet which increases speeds.
Note: This unit takes full size “Mini” SIM cards. If you have existing SIM cards that are the "Micro” or “Nano” type, then plan to purchase the SIM card adapters from us at checkout.
Dual Sim Card Slots
- Because the Max Transit DUO Cat 12 router has two cellular modems, it allows you to use 2 SIM cards (cellular plans) in each of the modems making a total of 4 different SIM cards allowed.
WiFi as WAN Capabilities
- The Max Transit Cat 12 has WiFi as WAN capabilities which means you can use it to access campground WiFi using 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Supports All Major Carrier Networks
- US Carriers: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Cellular (Certified on Verizon)
- International Carriers: Rogers, TELUS, and Bell
Supports Carrier Aggregation
- Cat 12 routers like the Max Transit DUO support Carrier Aggregation (CA) which means they have the ability to connect to 3 cellular bands (from the same plan) at the same time. By combining more than one cellular band together, it is possible to increase the bandwidth available. With the Max Transit DUO Cat 12 Modem you can choose which primary band you want to use (the tower selects the others) which allows you to avoid the crowded primary band used by phones and hotspots. To see the bands supported by the Max Transit DUO Cat 12, check out the specs below.
Increased Throughput and Speeds
- Because of Carrier Aggregation, the Max Transit DUO Cat 12 has higher throughput and speeds than your traditional cellular router (Jetpack, MiFi, hotspot, etc.)
- The Max Transit Cat 12 has theoretical speeds of 600 Mbps down / 100 Mbps up. Of course, real world speeds will be less than that.
Pepwave MAX Transit DUO Cat 12 Router
AC Wall-Style Power Supply
Cigarette Lighter Style 12V Power Supply
1 GPS Antenna
2 WiFi Antenna (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
4 - LTE-A Antennas
1 Pair of Mounting Brackets
COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL ANTENNA OPTIONS:
Permanent Omnidirectional 7-in-1 Antenna (4x4 MIMO, 2 WiFi, 1 GPS): PEPWAVE-PUMA 401
Temporary directional antenna (2x2 MIMO): POYNTING-A-XPOL (NOTE: The XPOL will only have 2 cellular connection so it would work to improve signal on one of the modems in your dual modem unit)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Having this has been a game changer for us. The two modems in one unit made a big difference for us. We used to use a small hotspot, but this is much better.