Installing a Smart Plug on your RV is the best thing you can do to increase the efficiency of electrical transfer to your RV. SmartPlug’s 50A inlets are designed to be used in conjunction with the Smart Plug electrical cable with the Smart Plug head. The inlet connector provides 20X’s more electrical contact area eliminating the overheating conditions seen with twist-type connectors. The solid sleeve connection and weatherproof seal makes it a preferred option. The mounting flange holes match existing inlets so it can be easily installed to replace the old twist-type inlet products in 30 minutes or less. The inlets are available in stainless steel and two non-metallic colors, (White, Black), of high performance/flame resistant material.
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin & clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand.
- Ease of Use – No twisting required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips automatically lock the plug securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the pins from movement of the power cord.
- Weather Resistant Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and the plug body eliminates moisture penetration.
- Quick & Easy Installation – Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes.