The Southwire Electrical Test Kit combines three of Southwire's most popular test and measurement products into one convenient kit. Ideal for RV repairs and electrical troubleshooting.
- CAT III Multimeter
- Test Leads
- 9V Battery
- Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Receptacle Tester
- Manual Ranging multimeter is CAT III 300V safety rated. It measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, and DC current. Also tests batteries and continuity.
- Non-Contact AC Voltage detector has a 90-1000V detection range, CAT IV 1000V safety rating, Automatic Self Test, and features a bright LED flashlight.
- Receptacle Tester verifies wiring errors in standard 3-wire AC outlets. Just plug it into the receptacle. LED indicators and wiring legend identify faults.
- All products are UL listed and meet the latest UL safety standards.
- All products are built to withstand a 6-foot drop.
- Includes test leads and batteries.