The TST 507 is the best Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) on the market, and the only one that includes a color monitor. The flow thru sensor is very popular for those that want the convenience to air up tires without taking the sensor off the valve stem. (Recommended to use with metal valve stems; use the TST cap sensors for rubber valve stems.)
- Color Monitor
- The Number of sensors that you choose
- USB/DC power supply
- Signal Repeater
- Rubber Dash Pad Mount
- Suction Cup Window Mount
- Reports pressure and temperature on Color Monitor
- Monitor can report up to 4 trailers/towables
- Customize each axle for high and low alert parameters
- Features a user replaceable battery (CR1632)
- The sensors will auto code to the monitor
- Has a theft resistant feature
- Monitor auto-scrolls through each tire reporting PSI and Temp
- GE Circuitry and well insulated sensors
- TechnoRV Learning Series includes video installation guide
Temperature Operating Range: -4 ° F – 176° F / -20° C –80° C
Storage Temperature Range: -22° F – 185° F / -30° C –85° C
Charger Input Voltage: 8v – 30v DC
Frequency: 433.92 MHz Size: 3.46” Length x 2.36” Width x .94” Depth 88mm Length x 60mm Width x 24mm Depth
Weight: 4.4 oz / 125 grams
Temperature Operating Range: -40° F – 176° F / -40° C –80° C
Storage Temperature Range: -40° F – 185° F / -40° C –85° C
Pressure Range: 0 – 196 PSI / 0 – 13.5 bar Pressure Accuracy Range +/- 3 PSI / +/- .02 bar (with a digital gauge)
Temperature Accuracy Range: +/- 3°
Transmission Power: <10dBm
Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz Approximate
Battery Life: 1 – 1.5 years
Physical Sensor Size - Flow-through
2.2” Length x 1” Width x .9” Height
52mm Length x 26mm Width x 23.5mm Height
Sensor Weight - Flow-through 0.77 oz. / 22 grams
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
TST 507 Tire Pressure Monitoring System Flow Thru Sensor Info Video
TST offers two sensor types for their 507 TPMS: cap and flow t...
What are the Differences between the TST 507 TPMS Cap Sensor and the Flow Thru Sensor?
TO SHOP THE TST TPMS FROM TECHNORV: https://www.technorv.com/...
Do TST TPMS sensors work with nitrogen, balancing beads and braking systems?
Eric Johnson from TechnoRV answers a customer question about t...