The WeBoost Connect RV65 is our most powerful RV cellular booster. This is a 65 dB gain system, so it must be used on an RV that is stationary, and cannot be used on a RV that is in motion. This means that when you arrive at a location you set the unit up, and you take the unit down before you hit the road. The Connect RV65 features an outside directional cellular antenna on a 25’ tall telescoping pole (The pole is 6 feet when not telescoped out). Initial installation takes approximately 30 minutes, with the help of the TechnoRV Learning Series.
The inside antenna is the wall-mounted panel antenna that projects much better than other inside antennas in this class. You get amazing transmission power and receiving power with the WeBoost RV65 amplifier. You also get a AC and DC power supply, a total of 60 feet of RG-6 cable, and everything you need to mount and install your kit.
5G Ready - WeBoost boosters will work for the next decade and beyond.
- WeBoost Connect RV65 Amplifier
- Directional Outside Antenna with 25' telescoping pole
- 30 Feet RG6 cable for outside antenna
- Wall Mount Inside Antenna with two 15-foot cable RG6 cables
- AC and hardwired DC Power Supply
- Mounting Hardware for inside and outside antennas
This system makes it easy to set up when you arrive at a location.
- Strongest Amplifier on the Market
- Proven Directional Antenna
- Easy to Install
- Works with All Major Cell Carriers in US and Canada (Note:Sprint Band 25 is not supported by any Cell Booster Brand)
- Faster Data Downloads and Fewer Dropped Calls
- Increases Battery Life on Cell Phones
- Boosts Voice and Data
- Works with Smart Phones and Mobile Hot Spots
Those living in California read this per California Law: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov