The newest WeBoost Drive X RV is a great combination of what RVers want in a cellular booster. This is a 50 dB gain system, so it is the most boost allowed by a cellular booster that can be used in motion. The kit comes with an omni-directional antenna that has mounting brackets that could work for a ladder rack or pole. The outside antenna would also work great with the TechnoRV Suction Cup Mount. The inside antenna is the desktop antenna that projects much better than other inside antennas in this class. The amplifier is the proven 4G-X platform, and you get amazing transmission power and receiving power with this unit. You also get a AC and DC power supply, 25 feet of RG6 cable, and a lot of mounting options.
- WeBoost 4G-X Amplifier
- Omni-Directional Outside Antenna with spring mount
- 25 Feet RG6 cable for outside antenna
- Desktop Inside Antenna with 15-foot cable
- AC and hard wired DC Power Supply
- Mounting Hardware for ladder and pole mount
- Coax cable tie downs
- Mast extension up to 23 inches
This system makes it easy to set up when you arrive at a location, or to permanently mount it.
- Strongest Amplifier on the Market
- Proven OTR Omni-Directional Antenna
- Easy to Install
- Works with All Major Cell Carriers in US and Canada (Note:Sprint Band 25 is not supported by any Cell Booster Brand)
- Faster Data Downloads and Few Dropped Calls
- Increases Battery Life on Cell Phones
- Boosts Voice and Data
- Works with Smart Phones and Mobile Hot Spots
Those living in California read this per California Law: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Model Number 470410
Band 12/17 700 MHz
Band 13 700 MHz
Band 5 850 MHz
Band 4 1700/2100 MHz
Band 2 1900 MHz
Max Gain 50 dB
Power Req 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
Connectors SMA-Female (inside antenna) F-Female (outside antenna)
Dimensions 6.375 x 1.125 x 4.35 in / 16.2 x 3.5 x 10.6 cm
Weight 0.83 lbs / 0.18 kg
• Outside Antenna and Cable
• Inside Antenna and Cable
• 4GX- Amplifier and Power Cords
• Mounting Hardware
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Does the WeBoost cell booster work on all carriers?
Eric Johnson from TechnoRV answers a customer question about t...
Running an Antenna Cable Through an RV Slide
Eric from TechnoRV Shows you how to run a WiFi or Cell Booster...
Which do I need for my RV: a WiFi booster or cellular booster?
Eric Johnson from TechnoRV answers a common customer question ...